Q. Is placing dine-in order through Quick Menu safe?
Our supremepriority is to offer the safest service to our customers and restaurants. We launched the Quick Menu platform to promoting contactless dine-in at restaurants. Our partner restaurants take a number of important actions to ensure food is served with safety.
Q. How does it work?
- For table reservation you first have to install the Quick Menu App.
- For reserving table, select the restaurant and choose the time, date and months.
- Wait for the restaurant confirmation. Once the restaurant confirm you are ready to go to restaurant.
Place Dine-In order
- If you have already reserved the table and want to order dine-in order while you at home then open the restaurant menu. Add the meals and send your order directly to the restaurant. Wait for the restaurant confirmation. Once the restaurant confirm your order you are ready to go.
- If you are already at restaurant and sitting at the table then scan the QR code placed on the table, it will open the digital menu. Add a item to your dine-in cart and place the order. Wait for the restaurant confirmation. Once the restaurant confirm, you just sit back relaxed and food will be served at your table.
Q. What is Digital Menu?
It’s exactly like a traditional paper menu, but on a user’s phone or tablet. It will keep both the user and restaurant staff safe from Covid-19 and contain the spread of the virus or bacteria. Also, it saves restaurant operators cleaning physical menus after each use, or helps them avoid single-use menus altogether which can be costly and wasteful.
Q. What kind of restaurants are listed on Quick Menu?
We personally curate a high-quality and diverse selection of restaurants in your area. This can range from a top neighbourhood to Cuisine special or international chained restaurants.
Q. What times can I reserved my table or place dine-in order?
We are available 24*7. Rest every restaurant opening time is different and you can reserve table or place dine-in order accordingly.
Q. Can I reserve table in advance?
Yes! You can reserve table in advance.
Q. What if I want to cancel my reservation and dine-in order?
As long as the restaurant has not accepted reservation or dine-in order, you're able to cancel cancel.
If the restaurant accepted your reservation or dine-in order then you have to call the restaurant for the cancellation.
Q. What if something is wrong with reservation or dine-in order after conformation?
If there is an issue with your reservation after confirmation , please contact the restaurant directly. Your restaurant contact information can be found in restaurant details. If you feel unsatisfied with the response then you can contact Quick Menu Customer Services.
Q. How can I find a restaurant’s opening hours?
You can find your local restaurant’s opening hours in the restaurant details. Just type in your location and select your nearest restaurant to see its opening hours.